Sunday, July 5, 2009

For years, I've been dreaming about owning my own party shop. It would be colorful, filled up Doras, Nemos, Mickeys, and every other character that fills children with smiles and imagination. From my ceiling would hang circular mylars, ribbons, stars, and rubber balloons of every known color to man. Kids would gawk and giggle as they look around, and scream with delight as I announce, "free chocolates to everyone!!"

Turned out that having a real store is kinda expensive. So instead, I started with a virtual one. Start small and dream big shall we?


So let me do my plug - Party Magic is your favorite online party store, filled with everything you need for any kiddie party: mylars, supershapes, paper cups, plates, name tags, invitations, party hats, blowers, loot bags, tiaras, pinatas, you name it. What's even better is that our prices are very competitive since we source our products directly from suppliers. We handpick each design and product so as to ensure their quality as well. If you're planning your kid's party, a baby shower, or any event, be sure to visit our site:

http://partymagic.multiply.com/

Til next time!

BW

0 comments: