Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No, this is not a blog about extremely wealthy and decadent high school teenage girls who frolic around the streets of New York in their designer Guccis and Pradas with overly gorgeous boys dancing on their fingertips. Rather, this blog is about parties. And not the sort of filled with booze and scantily clad women either. I am here to talk about parties with kids in them. Kiddie parties, children parties, parties of that sort.

When a close friend of mine whose son was about to turn 1 year old came up to me and asked for help in organizing her kid's 1st birthday party, that's when it all started for me. Both of us searched for the right venue, the right decorator, balloon decor package, the right theme, and the works, and I was initiated into the world of balloons.

I recently opened my own online party store, Party Magic, and the feedback I have been receiving from customers have been very enlightening to say the least. So many have come up to me and have asked for various advice.

So my goal with this blog is to talk about anything and everything related to kiddie parties, and also help all those new mommies, mommies who would like to be more hands-on with their kid's party experience, and even those people who are interested in the kiddie party/balloon/decoration industry. We can talk about themes, decorations, types of balloons, designs, anything you want!

So until my next post,

BW

0 comments: