Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guys, I'm usually the wake-up-early and productive type, but one thing that always kills my daily work routine is online games. Now after an hour or two of mindless mouse clicking and whooping (whoopie killed my first zombie!), I usually muster enough willpower to stop myself from ruining my night's sleep.

Recently though, I discovered a new type of online game that completely destroys my schedule: free online balloon games. In other words,

Free online games = waking up to dirty eyebags and an espresso
Free online games + Balloon theme = waking up to the sound of my boss's voice as he screams expletives over my ears

But how selfish of me to keep these games to myself. Let's share the joy shall we?

Soakamon
This one is the real culprit here. Your like in the wild wild west but instead of guns you're armed with water balloons. Eat my ballz (of urine) sucka!
Click here to play

Evil Balloon Siege
Try to hit monsters coming in and out of doors. Simple enough game but devilishly hard to hit those gremlins...
Click here to play

Bloons
Here you control a monkey shooting missiles out of his arms to hit a specified number of balloons. There's an element of puzzle here so be prepared to get your game on.
Click here to play

Barnyard Balloon
There is a balloon war raging in the farm. Control your farm animal and pop each other's balloons!
Click here to play

Anyone else knows other balloon games?

Happy playing!

BW

0 comments: